5 months ago by Brent Mealhouse
This month we continued to make progress on the item explorer and have been making updates to our 1099 filing process based on new 2022 state requirements including additional validations as outlined in new features.
If you have any questions or requests for additions to the API please contact us.
- Improved validation logic for 1099-INT, 1099-K, 1099-NEC, and W9 (see Documents)
- Added US territories support to Users
dbaNamesupport to businesses (see Users)
- Fallback to the latest tax category when not found for the Expense year
- Fixed TIN verification issue related to Users being stuck in a
- 1099-INT, 1099-K, and 1099-NEC
verifyingstatus is being deprecated. TIN verifications are now handled during User creation (see TIN Verifications for more information).