6 months ago by Brent Mealhouse
This month we made improvements to users and fully deprecated entity and state related tax fields from taxes and tax payments.
As a reminder, we will no longer be supporting State Quarterly Tax Payments.
This update will primarily impact the tax payments endpoint. Setting the entity of a payment to anything other than
irs will no longer be supported.
This change also affects this tax calculation endpoint. The following fields will be deprecated:
On September 12th, 2022, Abound fully deprecated this product and remove the fields mentioned above.
If you have any questions or requests for additions to the API please contact us.
- Remove entity from Tax Payments
- Remove state related tax fields from Taxes
taxClassificationfor POST Users
- Empty string metadata values not allowed on POST Users
- Increased business name character limit to 255 (see Users)
- Fixed missing
paymentMethodIdissue for Tax Payments
- Fixed TIN verification issue related to Users being stuck in a