9 months ago by Julie Hubschman
This month we added Drop-In Components to our API. To learn more about this, please read our blog update. We also added an opt-in TIN Verification to the User model to highlight potential filing issues earlier.
If you have any requests for additions to the API please contact us.
- Added Drop In Components Drop-In Components
- Added new access token endpoint access token endpoint
- Mileage Rate Update for July 1st 2022 IRS Rate Change
- Created a separate section in Guides for 1099s
- TIN Verification included on user endpoint
- List all users response changed to include less information
- Make 1040es document receipts unique
- Fixed returned values for
filingStatusto be camelCase instead of snake_case
- API Logs added in the dashboard.