This month we continued to improve our new Drop-In Components and TIN Verification.
You should have also received an email about an upcoming deprecation to our API. We will no longer be supporting State Quarterly Tax Payments.
This update will primarily impact the tax payments endpoint. Setting the entity of a payment to anything other than
irs will no longer be supported.
This change also affects this tax calculation endpoint. The following fields will be deprecated:
Beginning August 8th, 2022, relevant API calls will return an error message. On September 12th, 2022, Abound will fully deprecate this product and remove the fields mentioned above.
If you have any questions or requests for additions to the API please contact us.
- Added Custom Text Content to Drop-In Components
- Document generation performance improvement
- Update to 2022 MId Year Rate changes in South Carolina, Virginia and Idaho
- General bug fixing for Drop In Components Drop-In Components
- Allow mileage to be set to
0for Calculating Taxes.
- Fix test values for TIN Validation